Friday, May 28, 2010

The Middle of the Sine Wave (Up)

Wow, So... long time no Blog.

On the plus side, I now don't have a $1600 insurance claim hanging over my head. That's always a plus. On the down side, this is the second week I have less than $40 in my bank. Soooo close to Financial Lubrication.


Arg! What's bugging me? So, I've never claimed correctly on my Centrelink payments. I have lied in EVERY single one of them. And the other day, my friend was like 'Dude, they find that shit out. That's not cool', and it kinda killed my groove.

And, Tonight, I went to a party with my Friends, got a lift and had a bitch with Paul (always nice), drank wine... and hated being single, for no apparent reason.

So, just as a summary of my mindset, instead of feeling like the bottome of the Sine Wave, I'm feeling like this is as good as things are going to get for a while. I DID feel like things were looking up, and were going to be great. And that lasted all of 1 day. Now I just feel like something bad is going to happen soon. And either it will, and I'll have and Interrupted Sine Wave, or they won't and I'll find the Top of the Sine Wave.

It just sucks knowing nothing in my life is ACTUALLY wrong, but that nothing is fully right, either. It is an odd feeling, and I don't enjoy not being able to enjoy the times I know are good.

This is my blog. I am not looking for answers (I don't think I asked a question), I just don't feel comfortable in my own skin right now. And that's about all I have to Say.


Jonathan

2 comments:

  1. They DON'T find that shit out, don't stress! I always lied on my stuff and it's been 8 years now, no backlash. Oh and where's your list!!!...I'd love to see it...I'll show you mine if you show me yours LOL, perhaps we can tick off things together, get us both back in alignment, I'm feeling much the same as you are right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I love this song. One line keeps coming abck to me:
    I stopped trying to like the things that I like,
    and I started going back to the things I did before.

    http://www2.mp3raid.com/search/download-mp3/2238207/notice_gomez.html

    P.S. List arriving tonight

    ReplyDelete