Saturday, May 29, 2010

What I Want

Okay. So. A list of what I want to achieve over the next few months/year:

1) I want to be taught to sing.
I've always wanted to sing well, but never had the balls/money for lessons. Well, to that mentality I say: Screw you, hippy!


2) I want to know what I Want
Never really considered that question for too long. And I have No Idea. It's not fun


3) I want to live with 1 other person(s) in a clean, cheap, central location
The place I am at now... is not clean. There are too many people. I want a nice clean house, near everything, that costs around $100 a week.


4) I want to try Adam's weight-eating-thingy (It brings out the Plum)
I want to see what happens. If the only outcome is me feeling better about myself, then WICKED!!!

5) I want to look back on this year and feel proud
Already, a fair amount of shit has gone down, but I've been remarkably positive about it all. I want that to remain. If it does, I will be VERY proud of myself. It's not often you find a way to maintain emotional health DESPITE circumstances. I would like to.

6) I want to be somewhat closer to discovering what I want to do with myself over the next 10 years
Cause I have no idea where I'm going. And as fun as that is, I at least would like a compass bearing. This will be helped greatly by answering point 2


7) I want to stop living a Performance Based Life
A really critical idea someone mentioned in passing in church is that we don't have to live a Performance Based Life. We cannot evalutae our worth purely on summarising situations into win/lose. Life is not meant to bee seen in black and white. I would like to stop.

8) I want to make a start toward forging my Book
I have HEAPS of short stories, ideas, and scraps of paper with indecipherable writing all over it. I would like a way to amalgamate it all into a semi-cohesive structure that is the start of my book.


The End

2 comments:

  1. "4) I want to try Adam's weight-eating-thingy (It brings out the Plum)
    I want to see what happens. If the only outcome is me feeling better about myself, then WICKED!!!"

    I will help you with that , let me know when you would like to get started and we shall plan it all. (evil laugh) mwhahahahah!

    I would also like to read your book when complete. Can you keep us all updated? plzplzplz!!

    ReplyDelete